School has started for a week and 2 days. Zero baking during these times and lots of outings. Before I show you what I've been pigging at, let me recap to the day before I went back to school.
- recipe from Kirbie's Cravings
1/2 cup Nutella spread
1 large egg
5 tablespoons all purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line or grease mini cupcake/muffin pan.
2. Put the Nutella and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended. Add the flour and whisk until blended.
3. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins (about 3/4 full) and sprinkle with the chopped hazelnuts or sliced almonds!
4. Bake about 11 to 12 minutes. Set on a rack to cool completely. (Mine took around 20 minutes to achieve a brownie like texture)
So yeah.. The day before I headed back to school, I did loads of baking. These simple nutella cupcakes were one of the bunch. I liked them a lot. Little work and big taste. Haha. They were very much like brownie. Although they gotten a bit hard after a day, they were divine right out of the oven. With a slight crunch on the outside and a gooey center, these were definitely worth using all the Nutella I have left.
Taste: 4.5 out of 5
Texture: 4.5 out of 5 when fresh from the oven
p.s. I discovered that my new roommate is also into felt sweets<3 Now we can have felt craft parties!!