Friday, May 7, 2010

Whole Grain Goodness


Yogi's Granola Crisps All Natural Mountain Blueberry Flax

I first tried these over at my friend's place and I instantly fell in love with them. They are kind of like a hybrid of cereal and chips. I think I finally found something snackable yet healthy at the same time.



However, I suppose these are not so braces friendly. On a scale of 10, their crunchiness would probably get a 9. So for those braces- wearers out there, eat at your own risk! (haha) Other than that, I'd like to mention that they combined oats, barley, spelt, quinoa, and amaranth (simply lots of good stuff for your body) in each bite-sized crisps. No guilt if you find yourself with an empty bag by the end of the day :D

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! glad you like. the strawberry one is not as good, imo.

    ReplyDelete