Friday, July 29, 2011

Felt Food 4: Chocolate Chestnut Cake



There seems to be a cycle in the year where I get this momentum to do a bunch of artsy stuff. I believe that time has come! It's been almost a year since I last touched felt food. And lately, once I start on a felt project.. I can't stop! I have four more felt food projects coming in the next 4 days! Keep checking back(:

*And I have also been playing around with watercolor! Check back in a week for snippets of my work!

I am "ok" about how this particular chocolate chestnut cake came out. The chestnut honestly doesn't really look like a chestnut. And I am not that happy with how the whipped cream came out. It's a little on the flat side. But overall, it was fun to put this little thing together. It was my first time working with thicker pieces of felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment