The crumbs are moist, sturdy yet light at the same time. Delicate when warm, but held together nicely when cold. T. and I both preferred eating this cold.
Paleo Banan Bread
recipe adapted from Eating Bird Food
makes one loaf
3 ripe banana, mashed
1 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup almond butter
1/2 cup (60g) coconut flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 tsp salt
Optional: chocolate, walnut, shredded coconut
1. Line loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the wet ingredients.
3. Once wet ingredients are combined, add in dry ingredients. Stir until combined. Gently stir in any topping.
4. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan
5. Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes or until bread is golden in color and a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for 20-30 minutes on a wire rack before removing from the pan to cool completely.
*Store any leftovers in a sealed container at room temperature for a couple days. To keep it longer, store in the fridge or freezer.
Taste: 4 stars out of 5
A bit nutty maybe due to the coconut flour? Need to try more recipes with coconut flour to see what it tastes like.
Texture: 4.5 stars out of 5
Very delicate, light, and almost melts in your mouth!
Post a Comment