Saturday, May 26, 2012

What is this?

Keeping up with a blog is a big challenge. I am trying my best to write all my posts in chronological order, but it doesn't seem to be going smoothly. The food I've baked (and started a draft post of) since last year July is starting to pile up.. and I am getting old.

I thought it would be easy since I like to copy all the recipes I am using onto my handy notebook. But hey, I left out the part where I get lazy copying the recipe and just take my whole laptop into the kitchen.. and also how the pages in my notebook fall apart. Great!

Here's a problem that is bugging me so muchhhh! What is this that I made?



I am suspecting.. a cheesecake? or.. is it? Blegh. I DON't KNOW.
But what I remembered is that it was yummy. HAHAHA ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment